Pronoun help

I'm trying to correct the grammar of the last lines of my friends writing "if you search hard enough, maybe you could find yourself. Not just the you that's in your head, but the other you that your mother knows, the other you that your father knows, all the versions of you that people choose to hold onto; the versions of you that won't ever be all of you"

I think the usage of "you" is wrong. I think it should be "all the versions of yourself that people choose to hold onto" because I think "all the versions of yourself" is a prepositional phrase and prepositional phrases take indirect objects (which would be "yourself"). I also think the last line should be changed to "the versions of yourself that won't ever be all of you" because yourself is a reflexive pronoun which relates back to the "you" at the end, versions is the subject and be is the verb which is a linking verb so the "you" at the end would stay a personal pronoun in the nominitive case. Are my corrections correct? Thanks for your time.