As a result of this, this forum is now closed.
The English dictionary community team would like the opportunity to say a huge thanks to all of you who participated by posting questions and helping other community members.
We hope this forum was useful, and that you enjoyed being a part of it.
If you would like to get in touch with any OED-related queries, please write to
And if you would like to contribute suggestions to the OED, please do so by visiting: https://public.oed.com/contribute-to-the-oed/
Thank you very much indeed, and good bye!
The community team
i need some help.. kindly help me in writing my assignment..
Q- Express ur agreement as well as dis agreement on the following issues. (write two sentences for each situation). choose a different expression each time. follow the example.
example situation: he will have to study very hard for his exam.
agreement: yes please,it's delicious.
disagreement: thank you, but i really can't eat more.
- He doesn't like mushrooms. (agree)
- The best place for animals to live is in their natural habitat. (disagree)
- I can touch my nose with my tongue. (agree)
- You won't go to work tomorrow,will you? (disagree)
- I think everybody should have access to fee healthcare. (agree)
- Footballers earn too much money. (disagree)
- Would you like another piece of chocolate cake? (accept)
- Please have some more fried chicken. (refuse)
- We are going to local car show. Would you like to join us? (refuse)
- We're having a party on Saturday. would you like to come? (accept_)