Could you correct my sentence please

Hello, this is for the title of my internship report but i don’t know which one is correct.

A) Renovation of the fire safety systems of terminals A1 and A2 and the AB car park at London Gatwick airport.

B) Renovation of fire safety systems at A1 and A2 terminals and AB parking at London Gatwick airport.

Which one is more formal? Thanks for your help.

Comments

• It looks okay to me. you can take help of any grammer checker software.

• You should ask at the airport itself, @tbey526. They must have chosen words and spelling for the three areas.

I'm not aware of an airport which doesn't have the word order Terminal One, Terminal Two etc.
    And I'm pretty sure they all spell with UPPER CASE T.
    I presume, then, that the first two of your areas are Terminal A1 and Terminal A2.
    So you would refer to then collectively as Terminals A1 and A2.

I'm equally sure that upper case is better for Car Park and Airport.

Check with Gatwick what they write on their signs and plans. It may be AB Car Park or it may be Car Park AB.

These four areas (terminals, car park and airport) are named places. Each is unique in the context of your report.

• There’s no such Terminals at Gatwick so i cannot ask them, i changed the name of the real Airport because it’s confidential. I am only interested by the grammar part of it. So which one is better or more formal for an internship report title ?

• Terminals A1 and A2 is much preferable to A1 and A2 terminals

I would guess that Car Park AB would be better than either of your suggestions.

Renovation of the fire safety systems implies complete renovation of all the systems.
    If you don't mean this, you should write of certain fire safety systems.

However the meaning 'all systems' may be conveyed without the when writing a title.

• I don’t know how to use the word THE.
    « Renovation of THE fire safety systems » or « Renovation of fire safety systems » ?

« and THE AB car park » or « and AB car park » ?

« OF London Gatwick airport » or « AT London Gatwick airport » ?

• I've explained what I think is the difference between the fire safety systems and fire safety systems. But this difference disappears when you write something as a title or a headline.

We frequently miss out articles in these summarising non-sentences if they can be easily understood without a or the.
      You can be explicit in the body of the report whether or not you're referring to all the system.

• I would normally prefer the AB car park to AB car park. But much better — especially in this style — is Car Park AB.

• I don't see anything wrong with at Gatwick Airport. But I have a slight preference for of Gatwick Airport.

I must emphasis again that it's much more important to capitalise named areas:

Car Park AB
    London Gatwick Airport

• Final proposition:

Renovation of the fire safety systems of Terminals A1 and A2 and the Car Park AB of London Gatwick Airport.

Thank you so much the way.

• Fine, except

Car Park AB

without the.

• you are the tallest student has ever come to here
    Is this sentence right or wrong please?