Is using the word impeccable in that context right?

Some people think that using photographs in delivering the news as an impeccable evidences and cannot be questioned.

Is using impeccable here is right, or I would rather use different word such as conclusive?

Comments

• @hwaddah67, something is impeccable if it's impossible to find fault with it.

In this context, the photographs would be impeccable evidence if you could prove that they have not been photoshopped or otherwise altered.

But it's perfectly possible for some people to believe that photographs in news media are always genuine.

• Thanks for your response. I have thought that I had heard an impeccable evidence, however I found the word I am looking of which is "empirical evidence". but, from what you said, I believe the utilization of impeccable would not be wrong. am I right?

• If you look up empirical on the Online Dictionary, and click on More example sentences.
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/empirical

Of the 21 example sentences, six contain the phrase empirical evidence.

ADJECTIVE

Based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.

‘they provided considerable empirical evidence to support their argument’

More example sentences
    ‘You can't apply probabilistic methods to a phenomenon where there is no empirical evidence.’
    ‘She rightly saw that there was nothing in the empirical evidence that required her to say that.’
    ‘Over the course of her term, she emphasised the need for WHO to base its work on empirical evidence.’
    ‘I think it is too much a matter of perception, rather than there being empirical evidence.’
    ‘Viewed dispassionately, the empirical evidence does not support such a position.’

These show that the phrase is normally used when writing about the pursuit of scientific proof. So it belongs in a formal, scientific writing style. It sounds just a little odd in that informal sentence

_ Some people think that using photographs in delivering the news is..._

Note that evidence in a UNCOUNTABLE NOUN.

• There is no plural form evidences.
    • You can't have an INDEFINITE ARTICLE before it — an evidence

Yes, it's possible to use empirical evidence when writing about journalism, but I'd prefer concrete evidence or simply proper evidence.

I'm not so sure about impeccable evidence. We use impeccable to describe something which we judge and can find no fault with.

Again, look up impeccable and see how the word is used in the example sentences.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/impeccable