please check my sentences, are there grammar errors?

"I marry off my real daughter to you with the dowry of 1.5 gram gold ring in cash"

"I marry off my real daughter to you with the dowry of some money amounting to two million five hundred thousand Rupiahs in cash"

my question: 

Are there grammar errors in the two sentences above?

Do I have to use "with these dowries" or "with the dowry"?

Do I have to use "a sum of money" or "some money" in sentence number two?

Do I have to use "amount to" or "amounting to" in sentence number two?

Comments

• There are more serious problems @ustadzaulia.

1. The verb marry off is strange. It means 'get rid of an unwanted woman by forcing her to marry somebody'.
    2. The phrase my real daughter is strange. We only use it when there is another young woman who we treat like a daughter, and we want to contrast the two young women.
    3. There are phrases such as give my daughter away or allow my daughter to marry or allow your son to marry my daughter, but we wouldn't use the in the PRESENT SIMPLE. It looks as if your sentence is a promise, so you could use I will or I promise to.
    4. We don't speak of dowries unless there is more than one bride.
    5. We speak of the dowry when it has been paid, or at least after it has been agreed. This dowry is still a proposal or a promise, so I think it should be with a dowry of ... . In sentences after this you can say the dowry.
    6. The phrase with a dowry of ... should go with words describing what the daughter does. For example I promise that my daughter will marry you with a dowry .... or My daughter will come with a dowry of .... Alternatively, use a second sentence. And I promise a dowry of ... or _The dowry will be ... _.
    7. The phrase 1.5 gold ring in cash does not make sense in English. Perhaps you mean a gold ring... equivalent to [NUMBER OF RUPIAHS] in cash.
    8. Less seriously, we'd say a gold ring weighing 1.5 grams.

I'm not sure you understand how we use the phrases a sum of money , in cash and amounting to

• We use amounting to when there us a calculation e.g. payments amounting to .... So you could say a dowry amounting to
    • We use a sum of money when it has already been calculated
    • We say in cash to make a distinction — between a sum of money on paper and the same sum in coins and notes

Here is a suggestion:

I consent to the marriage of my daughter to your son. I promise to provide a wedding ring made of 1.5 grams of gold, and a dowry of 2,500,000 Rupiahs.