can you provide me a list of indian language words which are accepted in english .

can you provide me a list of indian language words which are accepted in english .

Answers

• @sahitya said:

• it is very important

• yes i like it.But if a new words are updated in oxford living dictionary what about that words

• Hi @sahitya
    Could you please detail a bit more what you need?
    I'm not sure I understand, but are you talking about words originated from Indian languages which are used in English?
    If this is the case, I'm not quite sure you can get it as a list, but if you look up a word definition, you will get information about the origins of a word, when available (e.g. see the definition of 'pyjamas').
    I hope this helps :)

• i wanna list of words accepted in English which are originated from Swaminarayan sect. of Hinduism.

• Hi @sahitya

As I mentioned above, I'm not sure you can get it as a list, but if you look up a word definition, you will get information about the origins of a word, when available (e.g. see the definition of 'pyjamas').

I merged your post with the original discussion, I hope you don't mind.
    When a comment relates to an existing discussion, may I ask you to please don't post it as a new thread, but as a comment to the existing thread?

Well, I hope you find this useful, even if it was not exactly what you were looking for! :)

• @sahitya, all words from other languages are accepted in English, but only a few are understood. Most words have to be explained.

I suspect there are no words from any sect of Hinduism that you could use without also giving an explanation.