Words in a song:"How every mouth sings of what it's without so we all sing of love"

It is from Iron and Wine song "Innocent bones". As a non native English speaker, I struggle to understand the exact meaning. It is thoroughly grammatical question.
1. Does it mean that, because everyone is singing about things they lack, "we" simply sing about love, and lack nothing? or
2. Does it mean that everyone is singing about things they lack and "we" too sing about a thing we lack - love?
I think I do not understand the meaning of "so" in this sentence.

Answers

• @VictoriaJen, neither is quite right, but the second is closer.

Does it mean that everyone is singing about things they lack and "we" too sing about a thing we lack - love?

The weakness in this is

and "we" too

'Every mouth' is a way of saying 'everyone'. But everyone and we all are not references to different groups of people. 'Everyone' includes all of us. So if everyone sings about what we lack, then all of us sing about what we lack. It follows logically — that's the meaning of 'so'.

The writer does seem to making a distinction. 'We all' are a subset of 'everyone'. Others may sing of different things that they lack; our subset sing specifically of love.

There's a sort-of suggestion that there's an in-group consisting of the singer and people who are like him/her — or who identify with him/her.