How to get in touch with the team?

iliniilini Member

Hi,
I've sent a couple of messages through the website to enquire about the Enterprise plan but received no answer. I also sent a message via Twitter but to no avail. What is the best way to talk to somebody?
Thank you.

Comments

• TaisFukushimaTaisFukushima Member, Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @ilini

We are sorry that we missed your emails and messages. I have checked, and it seems that one of our license managers have responded to your Enterprise plan request. Please, let me know if you need any help from us here as well.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

• SimoneSimone Administrator admin
    edited September 28

Hi @ilini
    Oh, my apologies for the inconvenience.
    The best way to reach out to the team about the API plans is indeed through the site, and the reason why you haven't yet received a response is because the team are having to deal with an usually large volume of enquiries.
    You should have got an automatic response with a number of days a response is likely to take, which sometimes goes to the junk folder - it's usually 5 working days, but now it is taking longer because of the unusually busy period.
    Let me know if it takes longer than that, and my apologies again as I'm conscious that this is inconvenient and frustrating!