- 275 All Categories
- 4 LexiStats Corner
- 11 Review my code
- 6 Tutorials and presentations
- 89 Frequently asked questions
- 5 How to get useful technical help
- 2 Member guidelines
- 12 Suggest an improvement
- 53 Report a bug
- 7 Ask the Community: Other
- 50 Ask the Community: Technical and operational questions
- 52 General
Thanks @AmosDuveen. I actually like the first choice better "https://od-api.oxforddictionaries.com:443/api/v1/domains/en"
Quick thought - is there a method to get a list of all domains from Oxford? This way I have to experiment less with what definitions are acceptable.
Thanks for the response. The hackish way I am doing this at the moment is brute force i.e for sense_index, sense in enumerate(entry['senses']): #print(sense.keys()) domain = sense.get('domains', ) print('Domain ',domain) print('…