- 326 All Categories
- 3 Language datasets
- 9 News and updates
- 18 API endpoints
- 15 Review my code
- 6 Tutorials and presentations
- 92 Frequently asked questions
- 5 How to get useful technical help
- 2 Member guidelines
- 12 Suggest an improvement
- 58 Report a bug
- 10 Ask the Community: Other
- 56 Ask the Community: Technical and operational questions
- 62 General
I'm also confused. Will anything like @jplew's solution work in production? I have a front-end Angular app that uses the Oxford API which works perfectly in Chrome but not in Safari, wondering what the easiest solution is?
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.