Introduction: Pizza Digest

tristancelebitristancelebi Member
edited November 1 in General

Hi,

Pizza digest is a iOS mobile app, that teaches you to learn new english vocabularies while reading the latest news articles.

I have build a Prototype on our company Growth day event with colleagues. Now we might build a real MVP to user test it furthermore. The goal is to see if this product can be implemented into the company eco system of online language learning tool and bring customer value.

We would like to use the four main European(It,Sp,Fr,De) languages translated to English.

Best Regards,
Özgür

Comments

• SimoneSimone Administrator admin

Hi @tristancelebi !
    This is very cool - were you able to test it for the languages already offered by the API?
    Do keep us posted on the progress, seems like a great idea, as people will be able to learn exactly the specific vocabulary they are interested in - as it is from articles :)

Oh, @tristancelebi, I also wanted to direct you to a couple of things, as they might be of interest to you:

Explore the Bab.la datasets - Bab.la brings a number of everyday language dictionaries, including for the specific languages you are interested in. So I thought you could be interested in exploring their data.

API Competition - all the information you need to enter is here, as well as see what the prizes are :)
    If you want to ask any questions about the competition, you can ask them here.

• shahoodshahood Member
    Hi @Simone
    Have u organised any other competition after this one? If not, may I ask why?

Hi @shahood
    No, we haven't - this was the competition we organised relatively soon after the API was launched.
    For the moment there isn't another competition in the plans.
    This might change in the future, but for now I wouldn't be able to say if or when there will be another one.