Replace "Inline Model N" with the actual model inlined in responses for V2 swagger docs

First off, I've found V2 of the API to be leaps and bounds better. Congratulations on the launch!

I also find the content of the new API docs to be very thorough and useful.

However, one little thing that would make it much more readable is to, instead of writing something like:

PronunciationsList [
    Inline Model 1
]

Just inline the model so that I don't have to scroll down to find out what the values are:

PronunciationsList [
    audioFile (string, optional): The URL of the sound file ,
    dialects (arrayofstrings, optional): A local or regional variation where the pronunciation occurs, e.g. 'British English' ,
    phoneticNotation (string, optional): The alphabetic system used to display the phonetic spelling ,
    phoneticSpelling (string, optional): Phonetic spelling is the representation of vocal sounds which express pronunciations of words. It is a system of spelling in which each letter represents invariably the same spoken sound ,
    regions (regionsList, optional): A particular area in which the pronunciation occurs, e.g. 'Great Britain'
]

I don't really see the advantage of having this extra layer of indirection.

Hope this feedback is useful!

Comments

• SimoneSimone Administrator admin

Hi @mmackenzie188
    Sorry for the late reply, but many thanks indeed for your feedback - it is very welcome. :)

I'm tagging my colleague @TaisFukushima as she will be able to pass on your suggestion to those in charge of the API documentation (I can't promise this will be changed, but the feedback is certainly appreciated).

Do let us know if you have any other comments!