[v2] SenseIds are not appearing in Sentences

shahoodshahood Member ✭✭

Hi @AmosDuveen

I've noticed that 'senseId' field is totally missing in the sentences retrieved via Sentences endpoint.

As an example, please check 'flush', 'native', 'absolute' but this issue is with every word I've checked so far.

Looking forward to a quick fix!

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• shahoodshahood Member ✭✭

Hi @AmosDuveen @Simone
    Hopefully u guys have checked out this and other V2 related issues...

• AmosDuveenAmosDuveen Member, Administrator, Moderator admin

Hi @shahood,

Thanks for feeding back all of these issues, I have passed them onto our developers to investigate.

Hi @AmosDuveen

Should we expect a fix any time soon?

Hi @AmosDuveen

I'm eagerly waiting for a response. A complete feature in my app is going wasted due to this issue. Can u please follow it up with the Dev team more closely?

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Its been almost two months since I reported this issue. The last comment said that it has been forwarded to the dev team to investigate but the results of investigation have not been posted here.
    Would really appreciate if u could at least declare it as a bug and say that someone is going to fix it OR if it ain't a bug, pl let us know how.

Looking forward to a prompt response!

Best regards

• TaisFukushimaTaisFukushima Member, Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @shahood

Thank you very much for your comment, and for flagging this up to us.

I was informed that this issue will be fixed and should be included in the next release.

Hi @TaisFukushima

Thanks for the reply.

Can u pl let me know when I should be expecting the next release? A tentative date will suffice.

Thanks