Can I cache data for offline usage?

Caching is available on all our paid, research, and enterprise plans, but please contact us first to discuss your requirements.

We'll be happy to help.

Tagged:

Comments

• shahoodshahood Member ✭✭

@Simone
    Hi,

I've emailed my requirements to 'contact us' but haven't received a reply so far. I also have sent a follow up email today. Can you pl help in this regard?

@Simone I really need some response on my email. Pl find some time and ask the right person to go through it. Thanks.
  • SimoneSimone Administrator admin

Hi @shahood
    Oh, I'm sorry you haven't got a reply yet (however if you sent your email on Sep 17, this is still within the usual time it takes the team to deal with requests through that mailbox, I believe it takes around 5 days - you should have got an automatic email explaining that).
    But I will get in touch with my colleagues in charge of the mailbox, bear with me, please!
    Cheers,
    Simone

edited September 2018
    Thanks @Simone,
    They have contacted me and asked to wait for some more time while they evaluate my case. Actually my emails had been moved to spam folder...and that's exactly what I feared.
    Thanks for the follow up.

Hi @shahood
    That's probably because your case needs to be forwarded to the right team for consideration.
    But just to clarify, your message was not 'moved to the spam folder' by any of my colleagues, it was sent there automatically in error, which is something that happens on occasion with any email system - so I'm happy you also alerted me to you query through the forum!
    I hope you get a reply soon, and if you need any more help, do get in touch!
    Best regards,
    Simone

Hi @Simone I didn't mean that someone did that on purpose. Mails do get moved to spam...no issues. I feel sorry if it sounded like that.

Also, I've added 2 more requirements (one forwarded on Oct 3 and the second just now) into the response received against my original caching requirement email. Can u please expedite it a little so that I can go ahead with modifying the code accordingly? This clarity is really important for any further development work.

Looking forward to a prompt response!

Thanks
    Shahood

Hi @shahood
    Oh, no worries at all!
    Sure, my colleague who manages the mailbox is away today, but I'll alert her.
    I have the impression that your request required a little bit more of an internal discussion, this is why it is taking a bit long, but bear with us, please!
    @annarita__amenduni, could you please have a look at @shahood 's questions - as his project is on hold pending our response to his queries, and he has submitted a new question today.

@Simone thanks a lot!