- 275 All Categories
- 4 LexiStats Corner
- 11 Review my code
- 6 Tutorials and presentations
- 89 Frequently asked questions
- 5 How to get useful technical help
- 2 Member guidelines
- 12 Suggest an improvement
- 53 Report a bug
- 7 Ask the Community: Other
- 50 Ask the Community: Technical and operational questions
- 52 General
Every time I make a call to the Oxford Dictionaries API my query has a "?" inserted at the end. I know the original word and request I send is correct as I log it, and if I switch the /stats/frequency/word/en/?corpus=nmc&lemma=hello out for /inflections/en/hello it gives me the correct word definition. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I am doing wrong? I posted an example of my code and what it would return below:
Would log the following:
provider:"Oxford University Press"
Also... while I am here, would I be able to get the lexical statistics for a few random words in the same call? i.e. hello, goodbye, turkey, parenthesis, etc...