- 103 All Categories
- 2 LexiStats Corner
- 5 Review my code
- 5 Tutorials and presentations
- 25 Frequently asked questions
- 3 How to get useful technical help
- 1 Member guidelines
- 5 Suggest an improvement
- 14 Report a bug
- 5 Ask the Community: Other
- 22 Ask the Community: Technical and operational questions
- 11 General
In order to enable us to provide useful replies to your technical queries, please add as much information as possible to your question.
- What you were trying to achieve
- How you proceeded
- Which results you got instead of the expected ones
Don't forget to include the piece of code that is not working!
Also, you might want to check our FAQs - your query may have already been answered there.
And if you have any questions about member behaviour and what is allowed in the community, have a look at our Member Guidelines.